Sales & Marketing Manager (oil & gas downstream services)RSM Recruitment ระยอง
Our client is involved in the business of providing hydro-jetting and mechanical services to the refinery and petrochemicals sector
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organization.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches in building businesses.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Ensuring the sales team update the customer relationship management (CRM) effectively with all appropriate data.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Sending marketing emails to customers.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Attending sales enquiries and providing optimum and effective solutions to the customer’s requirements.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales personals.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is continuously searching for new market opportunities and maximise inbound sales opportunities.
• Report to the Director and would be responsible for the sales & marketing development of the products within the region.
• This is a highly autonomous role that requires someone who can work with a high level of independence
• Other duties as assigned by the superior
• Ideally with at least 5+ years sales experience in oil & gas, and/or petrochemical and/or marine industries
• All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
• Relevant industry experience, ideally from a competitor.
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
• Must be conversant in both Thai and English
• Possess excellent business acumen, vast market & industry knowledge and is a team player.
• Desire to learn new skills in line with company current and future services portfolio
• Applicants should be Thai citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferred candidate who possess own vehicle, and valid driving license
• Prepared to travel oversea at short notice.
Interested applicants, please send resume in English to
Email: ***************@rsmthailand.com ; ***************@rsmthailand.com
For more information, please call 02-670-9002 ext. 314, 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
26th Floor, Sathorn City Tower 175 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
E-mail : *******@rsmthailand.com
คำเตือน - ไม่ควรส่งรายละเอียดบัญชีธนาคาร บัตรเครดิต หรือพาสปอร์ตเมื่อสมัครงาน และไม่ควรโอนเงิน หากพบประกาศสมัครงานที่เข้าข่ายฉ้อฉล หลอกลวง กรุณาคลิ๊ก แจ้งลบประกาศทุจริต