Sales Manager - DupixentSanofi กรุงเทพฯ
Purpose of Role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of a sales team to high performance through on road coaching of selling, business and behavioural skills, and establishment of a team performance culture.
Sales Management and Operations
- Demonstrate individual accountability to drive the Sanofi vision.
- Achievement of sales & profit objectives for assigned territory and overall area of responsibility.
- Prepare annual business plans with associated sales forecasts for each territory and overall area of responsibility.
- Develop, and manage, your own business plan for the total area of responsibility, ensuring best investment (ROI) across the territories and so ensuring the total area of responsibility achieves sales and profit KPIs
- Ensure all sales activities comply with relevant Acts, Regulations, Pharma code of conduct and ethical standards.
- Attend to administrative matters in an accurate, timely and audit-compliant manner.
- Ensure all emails and expense claims are cleared within 48 hours and are checked in line with local affiliate SOP
- Provide timely sales reports, in line with quality expected, reflecting products activities and results
- Close collaboration with product or channel management/brand team in the development and implementation of annual marketing plans and quarterly cycle plan.
- Participate and contribute in relevant brand team sessions to gives input from sales and customers’ perspectives
- Ensure understanding and adherence by self and team members to companies’ procedures and policies.
People Management and Development
- Ensure clarity in roles and responsibilities are communicated clearly to all direct reports
- Coach sales representatives to:
- Develop and implement sales business plans that are align with the Business targets; Channel Plan and are in synergy with Key Brand Strategies.
- Ensure efficient achievement of tasks through high level of professionalism, skills and knowledge.
- Think strategically in their Account Management proposals,
- Manage their time for adequate preparation of Account Customer Proposals
- Negotiate successfully in proposals with customers, with the partnership success outcome in mind
- Ensure best customer management in a prioritized manner
- Develop their Business analysis and understanding skills
- Deliver the key selling messages aligned with the Channel Plan
- Take responsibility for the coordination of induction of each new employee to ensure best quality and timeliness of effective development for each new representative as they assimilate into their role
- Hold minimum quarterly 1:1 development discussions with each team member at which you will, in discussion with each team member, identify competency gaps and propose development options. All discussions should be based on honesty, transparency and held in a supportive approach.
- Conduct and document regular performance reviews and an annual review discussion with direct reports, in line with agreed Sanofi Performance Management Process.
- To actively engage and develop MSR to drive change management for the organisation development.
- In discussion with each direct report, agree on appropriate career aspirations and development steps needed aligned with competencies required for successfully achieving these ambitions.
- Develop culture of performance including regular appraisals and implementing outcomes-based Performance Improvement Plans as per the Performance Management System.
- Within the team, create a culture of recognition and entrepreneurship, in line with the Vision.
- Ensure team members have understanding of the roles of all internal stakeholders and how to appropriately interact with them for the maximised business benefit.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and others, including team members.
- Take responsibility as a sanofi leader in the provision of a healthy and safe workplace.
- Identify and correct unsafe conditions or behaviours and immediately notify the Manager of any serious incidents; complete an Incident / Injury Report and forward to Human Resources within 48 hours where necessary.
- Undertake duties in accordance with the current sanofi safety policies and procedures.
- Report non-conformance in accordance with the requirements of the sanofi quality system.
Brand Team Collaboration
- Be a proactive and participative key member of the core and extended brand or channel team as required by the Team Leader.
- Collaborate to identify opportunities to work with brand team to create brand strategy with an integrated brand plan for the business and ultimately the patients.
- Stakeholder Management
- Identify key customers (in discussion with sales team) for Associate Sales Manager stakeholder management. Establish an activity plan aligned with overall Territory Plan
- Collaborate proactively and transparently with internal stakeholders (Brand team, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Strategic Development, Training, Events Management etc.)
- Building and maintaining professional relationships and actively engage with customers and key opinions leaders relevant to the performance of the business.
Essential Experience& Qualifications
- Previous relevant sales experience, preferably pharmaceutical
- +2 years of sales management experience or in relevant function (external candidate)
- Good understanding of market, consumer and preferably related to pharmaceutical environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field e.g., Business, Commerce, Marketing, Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Medicine. Science background is preferred
- Proven sales management track records inclusive of both leadership behavioural skills and sales outcome.
- Dermatology Biologic experience highly preferred, experience in other high speciality biologic will be considered
- Solid analytical skills and computer literacy
- Possess Leadership:
- ability to lead, inspire, and motivate people
- prioritisation of team and individual skill development
- Strong success in Coaching people
- Interpersonal and communication skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
คำเตือน - ไม่ควรส่งรายละเอียดบัญชีธนาคาร บัตรเครดิต หรือพาสปอร์ตเมื่อสมัครงาน และไม่ควรโอนเงิน หากพบประกาศสมัครงานที่เข้าข่ายฉ้อฉล หลอกลวง กรุณาคลิ๊ก แจ้งลบประกาศทุจริต