Manager, Product Management & ComplianceTricor Group ไทย
We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Product Development & Compliance Team as Manager, Product Management & Compliance based at Orisoft, Thailand.
- Manages in product localization in the region by participating in requirements gathering from many parties/government agencies, preparing functional specifications document and briefing to developers until the release of localized product.
- Keeps on ensuring the localized product is up-to-date.
- Manages documentation by planning, designing, research, writing, editing a range of documents, including user guides and manuals, training materials, release notes and help files.
- Creates and maintains documentation templates to ensure compliance with standards.
- Collaborates with systems and development staff to collect and interpret technical information into user-friendly language effectively.
- Manages the writers to ensure quality of documentation is always compliance.
- Takes responsibility for solving customer support problems or crises.
- Manages product life cycle.
- Has a thorough understanding of how all corporate propositions within all solutions relate to the corporate product development strategy.
- Leads, inspires and develops a team of product managers.
- Defines, communicates and leads major software release projects.
- Leads the activities of product managers and makes sure that product management activities are efficiently performed
- Leads and directs all assigned projects, ensuring completion of the complete project cycle 2
- Exhibits expertise and innovation in setting and leading programs, and in directing the team
- Participates in the establishment of the long-term vision and direction of the technology strategy
- Executes the technology strategy in particular areas or products to support business value creation and profitable growth
- Assesses deviation from the project plan and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure project meets time, cost and quality objectives.
- Clarifies features and provide functional workflow to meet the user requirements
- Collaborates with others throughout the organization to effectively identify and resolve technical issues; takes ownership for resolving these issues.
- Identify and addresses potential risks and issues, and makes recommendations to management if escalation is required.
- Leads, inspires and develops a team of statutory executes/managers
- Defines, communicates and leads governance of all relevant statutory compliance changes
- Drive a culture of risk excellence by ensuring a control environment that meets compliance and governance standards and legal/regulatory requirements
- Accountable for statutory compliance implementation and communications
- Proactively collaborate with government agencies and other sources for countries in scope, ensuring update to date statutory compliance
- Leads, inspires and develops a team of documentation professionals.
- Delivers high quality technical documentation by working with writers and engineers to scope, design, develop and edit technical content and collateral.
- Participates in the establishment of the long-term vision and direction of solution strategy.
- Provides documentation guidance.
- Executes the solution strategy in related filed in support of the company strategy.
- Creates preliminary documentation plans and schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mathematics or their equivalents.
- Responsible and passionate for continuous learning, very adaptive and highly motivated. Experience in leading team is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Problem-solving skills Oracle, MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL programming and/or optimization work experience is a basic requirement.
- Knowledge and work experience of at least two (2) of the following would be a huge advantage:
- EJB, Servlets, JSP
- Powerbuilder 3
- Visual Basic
- STRUTS, JetSpeed, Spring and/or similar open-source application frameworks
- Proactive working attitude, result-oriented and focused/strong desire to succeed.
- Required to travel overseas; must possess valid passport.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
คำเตือน - ไม่ควรส่งรายละเอียดบัญชีธนาคาร บัตรเครดิต หรือพาสปอร์ตเมื่อสมัครงาน และไม่ควรโอนเงิน หากพบประกาศสมัครงานที่เข้าข่ายฉ้อฉล หลอกลวง หรือล่อลวงให้ระบุรายละเอียดส่วนตัวที่ไม่เกี่ยวกับการสมัครงานลงในแบบฟอร์มออนไลน์ กรุณาคลิ๊ก แจ้งลบประกาศไม่น่าเชื่อถือ